About the role :
As a User Experience Designer you will collaborate with other design teams on experience and interaction design to bring to life experience strategies and applications across Motorola’s various MAs, franchises, user interface platforms and ecosystems.
- bring to life experience strategies and applications across Motorola’s various MAs, franchises, user interface platforms and ecosystems.
Candidate requirements :
- 5+ years’ experience, contributed to a couple of shipped products.
- Demonstrate proficiency in and understanding of information architecture, multi-step and cross-platform flows.
- Employ design tools to solve and communicate user flows, interaction and motion, and knows which tool to use depending on scope and phase of the project. Familiar with tools – Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision
- Communicate with product leads and engineers in their language, designing with consideration for their cares and concerns.
- Foster a collaborative, cross-disciplinary design process and, as a result, is trusted by their team to talk through both scope and technical challenges and negotiate thoughtful outcomes.
- Balance existing visual and UX patterns established in the design system with platform-specific patterns to ensure a consistent, intuitive experience. Identifies and flags instances where existing patterns break down in their own work and diverges responsibly.
- Partner across teams throughout the design and development process, becoming familiar with different data collection techniques.