Utility Administration ClerkFull Time
Login to bookmark
About The Role:
At Enbridge, our Utility Administration Clerk is responsible for providing administrative support to the Operations Teams for the Southwest Region. This includes checking e-mails, verifying and entering payroll corrections, coordinating and maintaining office administrivia and much more.
- Provide administrative support to the Operations teams including distribution of incoming/outgoing mail and monitoring and actioning centralized e-mail box.
- Process paperwork associated with Plant Damages, Accident Reports, completed Job Packages, Third Party Billing Charges and update automated systems
- Verify and data enter payroll corrections/timeshhets into Workday.
- Create and maintain annual vacation, flex day, banked overtime, standby, overtime and shift schedules.
- Assist Field Supervisors with annual vacation process and adhoc time off requests requests within specified guidelines and providing administrative support as required.
- Support administration of credit card submissions, expense accounts, as well as process and submit invoices for payment.
- Receive and respond to telephone calls and escalate complaints.
- Support administration and coordination of restoration work.
- Coordinate and maintain office equipment and repairs, as required.
- Provide support for other duties on an as-need basis.
- You will have a minimum high school education.
- Must meet the Company’s requirements as to “General Qualifications”.
- Must be able to communicate by telephone, computer, and in person in a clear, concise and courteous manner with field personnel, managers and others contacting the department, ensuring maximum information is obtained.
- Must be a team player with excellent time management and typing skills.
- Must have demonstrated an ability to learn computer systems, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Teams, Sharepoint, etc.), Maximo, CATS/SAP, SAP CIS, Adobe, View Direct and PowerBI.
- Must be capable of learning and interpreting work codes, work order priorities and company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work responsibly under direct and indirect supervision.