About the role :
We are seeking a dedicated Web Designer to join our team on a full time basis with strong modern UI design skills. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Design Team in a high demand industry and will be responsible for participating in the day-to-day processes of the team, including but not limited to speaking with clients about the design of their website, creating mock-ups, executing full website builds, managing and updating projects.
- Work directly with clients to create mock-ups of what their website, mobile app and/or email marketing templates will look like.
- Design website content elements using modern UI, responsive, and typography principals and MUST have strong technical knowledge of HTML and CSS to modify/create content elements.
- Create and manage content for existing and new website customers using the ClubHouse Online E3 content manager.
- Build web content using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices.
- Preform misc. design related and administrative tasks as required and ensure design deadlines are met.
- Create custom HTML email templates for the ClubHouse Online Email Marketing platform
- Must be comfortable using graphics editor software (i.e. Adobe Photoshop) to create and modify design assets for clients.
- Administrative tasks such as project tracking via online Customer Management Software
- Host online meetings directly with clients via Online Conference tools (i.e. WebEx, GoToMeeting, Zoom) to help with the site design/redesign project process.
Candidate requirements :
- Educational background in web design or at least 1-year experience in web content design.
- Advanced working knowledge of HTML, CSS is a MUST. Knowledge of Bootstrap framework would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of Adobe graphic/multimedia software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of responsive, modern UI, and typography design. Experience with designing for various devices and operating systems
- Experience working with a Content Management System (CMS) such as WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, Kentico
- Working knowledge with Email Marketing software such as Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Emma, Campaigner
- Ability to understand and follow wireframes, sitemaps and prototypes
- Knowledge of website best practices including knowledge or SEO and web accessibility principles
- Excellent organizational, time management, punctuality and customer service skills
- Detail oriented with an ability to prioritize tasks with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Good team player, yet willing to take personal responsibility for resolution of issues