About the role :
the welder will Perform all types of welding and metal fabrication works in accordance to work instructions. You will need to perform simple to complex welding. The person will report to the Operations Leader.
– Set up and weld high temperature alloys in the repair of Turbine Blades/Aeroderivative products using TIG process
– Perform blending repair of Turbine Blades/Aeroderivative products
– Ensure product quality, equipment care, meet production output/pace, housekeeping and schedules.
– Adhere to all applicable EHS rules and regulations and report immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
– Carries out other duties as assigned
Candidate requirements :
– Completed Secondary level or higher education.
– Candidates with NITEC in Mechanical Engineering or TIG welding experience is preferred.
– At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Basic command of English (speak and read)
– Able to perform rotating shift.