• Handle the data loading, processing, interpretation, and report generation for the assigned job promptly.
• Provide LQC (Log Quality Control) support to the field.
• Contribute to internal presentations and knowledge-sharing sessions.
• Abide by all QHSE rules and regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised institute or university, preferably in Reservoir & Production Engineering, Geology and Geophysics.
• Good analytical skills.
• Good technical writing skills.
• Proactivity and willingness to communicate with clients.